गुरुवार, 7 जुलाई 2011

yes ....I am gadget Addicted

Gadgets --------------ahmmmmmm !!!  I love then any gadget any time  .........
When it was difficult to find out the gadget and tempting in hands of other now every person is holding everything in hands information just a click away .......but still I have the old thing as my first gift and gadget I love then the Walkman  for sure if i take it out today everyone will be amazed and look either to identify or to know what it is if they came to know will laugh at me  ........but I have the guts to carry them so I treasure them............Also we I can write and write with chating getting connecting with everyone
My first gadget was my cd player .......oh!! ya before that was Walkman... yes .........how many of you remember it .....then it was video game then mobile phone , I bough it on my own nokia 3400, I still have it and love it more then my Iphone .. Lenaovo laptop was my other addition and 80gb Apple iPod .....camera .......dell vostro .....was added...bluray 60''tv home theater . I am in heaven .... now waiting :P for kindle and I pad .............xbox  then camcorder to play with my son
Also  after marriage I m so use to for kitchen gadget too hand blender, mixer, coffee maker,food processor , bread maker , ice cream maker, cake decoration, slicer, gas, oven, microwave ........................
Wow !!feeling good about it ....I feel .. I am gadget addict I can't move without it ............

When I pack my bags I have to keep lot of wires charges are always there ..lot of storage things are there

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: