सोमवार, 4 अप्रैल 2011

Jab we met





Its has nothing common as the movie except  Kota and a couple with happy ending .
I feel that is really a good thing to remember your memories ................and  most  important  thing i start to believe that marriages are made in heaven .Time is set for everything.All is fare in love 
I was 28 all are worrying for me to have a good match ...each and every person is trying to get the Mr.Right ...........my neighbors  y relatives and everyone ...Parents are trying to get a match and all that regular stuff...........
I am always scared of everything I was lucky that i never need to take a tray and go in front of XYZ even one time...
Seeing the parents face and eager to get the good guy for me made me register to a matrimonial site ..I never checked it back do not know why one day I just checked it and  accepted few guys by showing it to my parents   ...one came for chat also but i was so uncomfortable with everything  stop doing it .We saw one message and then show it to my parents they tell me to send the details ..i send the details ...we exchanged and my parents fix the time for chating .........we had a local marriage at my place so we get involved in it we had few guest at our place so i came for the chating and chat for  more then 3 hrs ..........
by the end i guess we both are ready to get married :)
I saw his family ...my parents see them ....but they did not able to meet the guy and was very unsure of what to do ...?after approval of the family we are on phone and chating whole day and night all day ...i am on cloud nine my feelings and me ..........were out of the world a dream of Mr. Right is come true and future is calling me .............
Just 2 weeks before big day we met(ahhh !! finally so refreshing ) .............I assured him if  his or my dislike 1% about each other then we will not move ............yes i said this .............even to my parents ...Bravo !!




with in 2 months everything happen 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: