शुक्रवार, 1 मार्च 2013

Aloof

In site of aloofness I find me more and more lost
just come with my out here and there
Bring it once come back and see me
There are so many horrible ways to do
Justify the decision that God made for me
The Maggy out of pot and the pondering and wondering heart
Fails many times to come out of it
There are many greedy places where I find many person
with lot of expectations
The never ending greed of person make him distracted him from path
I am sad from heart not for the one but for many reasons
Me being a person lost in work and world for someone
That someone is busy to take a charge
the newness and kind of many ways have been ended
Just the ashes of the burnt relation that is seen
Even pretend to be happy become so difficult
The few lies in heart make you carry the relationship
no matter how hard it is for u 
The endless senseless fight without reason arguments
The heavy heart of love ..
The question on being  living
The perception of so called healthy and happy
The loss of respect understanding and warmth
What can move the relation ?
The social pressure is moving the relation on ...
The sight of being bound 
The lesson of being together