संपर्क फ़ॉर्म

नाम

ईमेल *

संदेश *

मंगलवार, 20 मार्च 2012

future Language

hw r u ? -- How are you?
fn tnk u--fine thank you
 c u l8r see you later
i wl b l8 2nite -- I will be late tonight
i m gng 2 prty -- I am going to party
r u on nw are you okay now ?
i hv srprse 4 u ..--I have a surprise for you
c u  tmrw -see you tomorrow
ilu--I love you
gth go to hell
i m nt cmg--I am not coming
gr8 -great
TTFn -ta ta for now
i m u 2 -- I miss you too
pl cme b4 8 - please come before eight
c u sn -see you soon
jst4 u -- just for you


AFAIK -as far as I know
AFK away from keyboard
ASAP- asa soon as possible
ATM -at the moment
A3 anyplace anytime anywhere
BRB-- be right back
B4N-bbye for now
CU /CYA -see you
FC - Finger crossed
JK -just kidding
BRT be right there
GMTA great minks think alike
G9 genius
IMO- in my opinion
STATS-you gender and age
Lol --Laughing out loud
PRTY -party
KISS keep it simple stupid
MTE - My thought exactly
OIC - oh I see
PRW - parents are watching
GR8 - great
:)-Smiling
(: also smiling
:( -sad
@} rose
:D- laughing
:O wow
:-* bitter
:ozz boring
:@ / :(0) shouting
:{} lip lock
:<> surprised
:X shutup
:') laughing and crying
%6 not very clever
;) naughty
:~) cold
:~ angry
:ZZZZ sleeping
:-/ skeptical
:-? smoking
:? what

2 टिप्‍पणियां:

Technomeet Solutions Pvt.Ltd ने कहा…

Fantastic post of Future language. it helpful for all thanks for sharing wordpress development company

Ritu ने कहा…

thanks you ..

इस गैज़ेट में एक गड़बड़ी थी.