सोमवार, 25 जून 2012

OMG--- Married


OMG the words meanings and sense is same in all the successful marriage relation in the world ...the level of satisfaction and depth of expectation is endless...its not me... its not u its us ..;)
" We are either alone or have the wonderful friend forever.. since the day we r married .. u miss ur life .. ur choice ..u are made for a thing that to be worth or not there is no one to decide for that ,even ur are clear to ur point but u can never explain it to any one ,where he/she is wrong.. having the feel of it, u know u get different opinion ....u start choosing and find there path most probable for u …..But still dialogue are same
I will give one year for the thing to happen the way they should ,I know I could never be understood by him/her ……………I know he do not even try to go for it ……………my work my feelings are not understood by him/her …he/she  has no interest in my interest …………. He/She never understood the time when I cry ………when I need a hand when I need help …we r same in choices but have different taste ……………I know I understand him/her but he always have complaints our intensities r different I m matching it but I can expect same support ………he/she is supportive he/she is very nice .I do not know how I m going to handle this .we r same but still different …………in many ways …………but I know one thing we love them firm the deepest corner of our heart ………."

Life is bundle of surprises ……
The turn u decide change its direction just by one action
U r turned by your own u r mold by ours
U r choices and arguments r use less
The bearing and baring of the part had been given in the particular formats
The style and the perfection have revealed inside one
The diplomacy and the simplicity merge in it
Swiftly fly the wings in the sky u see u r gone
Break the limits and shift to the part ur heart says .
Ur tears r always in vane ,u r work, ur  feelings r always vague
U r smile is fake  ,u r doing have no matter u r no where
Ur standings r exceptional,
Never unleash ur thought they have no respect no hearing
U r presence is ignorant ur bonds might go stronger
Both ends  they r compromising they sacrificing they r working on relation but all fake.....