संपर्क फ़ॉर्म

नाम

ईमेल *

संदेश *

शुक्रवार, 18 अप्रैल 2014

keep the pace up!!

I love cloud computing specially when I am handling three different blogs .It makes my work super easy specially when I  have 2 kids.To maintain the pace with blogging is not easy.
My blog need pictures every time, so I have dropbox application making my work easier also I am travelling too much so I need to maintain the track of pictures, itineraries,kids food ,home .......etc etc..
My treat my blog as my work so I am trying to be regular but after a cranky baby birth big move makes thing not like the pace but the keynote keep me updated no matter from where I am and what gadget I have(phone,pad,computer,laptop) Also, I need not to worry about carrying the pictures .I am super happy and super active .


http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/

इस गैज़ेट में एक गड़बड़ी थी.