संपर्क फ़ॉर्म

नाम

ईमेल *

संदेश *

सोमवार, 18 मार्च 2013

Idiya



An idea can change life .I feel it was joke but I in deep corner I believe in it .. if you real passion for it is not a joke .
When I was in my early teenage in 1990's I saw a dream of the old lady tortured by her kids,I got up and that dream come 3 day in a row and this was followed by a dream of combination of the so called ditched by there own family.This dream grow big but still in my heart-- may be in future I can complete it with this hope I  rejuvenated it everyday and will be fulfilled one day .I am taking time because right now this is the time for growing and giving to the family.I am going to live 80 yrs(my gut feeling ;)) I will be free at 50 yrs I have 30 yrs left and definitely I have the capital to start it for sure .I do not know what gives me this confidence for this .
A place which has the flow the flow of money,person, resources and service.
The biggest problem of World is to be alone the time we realize its always too late ..We are young we can  live alone but as we grow old we need family ........when we grow we need family...when we in trouble we need family....I am sure I will start.. Will start from school as I am best at it .:) so far  I know myself

  • Make a school
  • Tuition center 
  • Paid Professional Teaching School
  • Theme Farm (rent for marriage and parties)
  • Kid's castle
  • Travel (Travel packages across the country)
  • Women Professional training center 
  • Service old age home
  • Orphanage 
  • Special school for special needs 
  • Mentally or neurologically challenge person


First, I need to make the money so school is the best to start for .In evening I can open the training center with the major professional centers .The building for the old age couple need life and space and relaxation at that age they can stay there as long as they want I need to divide the building in dependent, independent and medically serious person .Same thing I need to do with the orphanage age wise and need type.The merger of start and end of life going to be lively when helped by the youth .

Travel, theme farm and professional training school will give me money and rest will be on it' own.I know what I am writing seems to be awesome but practically it is not ...Legally,politically and socially the success of it is not a day thing.Just waiting for the day when I understand and keep me mature and strong to keep it up and work I cannot afford it to fail .
I know there are many positive and negative part of it but the infrastructure need to be unbeatable and working.Even if I can make up to one level the flow will be gained on its own.........
I cannot stop walking on slippery surface just because the fear to fall but sure want to wear the right shoes........

I am sure this Idea will change my life
http://www.isb.edu/idiya/
Amen




इस गैज़ेट में एक गड़बड़ी थी.